Elinar improves your business with AI-optimized processes.
We automate simple and repetitive tasks making your business running faster and more effective.
Our solution is ElinarAI™. It’s a user-friendly tool for challenging situations, where lots of human effort is needed for repetitive tasks. Using ElinarAI™ you are releasing your employees from manual work to do things where their capabilities are shining. You can utilize ElinarAI™ in every case where humans are handling non-structured information like documents or texts. For example, Elinar has ready-to-use design patterns for cases:
- Invoice accounting
- Other financial documents (Orders, Invoices, Cash Allocation)
- Medical records
- Privacy information (GDPR)
- Legal texts
- Criminal and fraud investigation
At Elinar, we focus on understanding our clients’ needs and develop efficient solutions to solve business problems. As an IBM Gold Business Partner, we use the newest technology and licenses from IBM. We offer:
- The AI-tool ElinarAI™. You’ll get it for part of your own solution or a product.
- Solutions. We can turn your data into business value thanks to our tailored solutions.
- Maintenance services. We offer maintenance services for systems based on the IBM Content Management product family.
- Migrations services. Content-to-content migrations and legacy database migrations.
- Licenses and technologies. Through us you’ll get a wide range of IBM ECM and IBM Social Business licenses.
Elinar is an AI-focused Content Specialist from Pori, Finland. We have over 25 years of experience in data and information management. The company has approximately 30 employees in Nordic Countries. Working with us is an easy way to augment and automate with AI. We offer solutions and ready-to-use tools to improve your business with AI-optimized processes. Our mission is to help knowledge-intensive organizations turn their data into business value.
Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finnish, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
Last updated 28.5.2020