Global Innovation Partnership Program
Promoting Finnish innovation exports and investments in Finland
Finland will make its final decision on major defense procurement acquisitions by 2021. Interest surrounding these acquisitions offers a unique opportunity to promote broader business cooperation. However the GIPP - program focuses on trade and industrial cooperation outside the defense procurement program and is therefore not a part of the Finnish government’s procurement process.
The primary goal of the program is to:
- Promote Finland as a leading innovation partner and investment target;
- Concrete help for strategic partners to find beneficial partnerships from Finland (University-SME-Ecosystems)
- Open up business opportunities in the target countries’ major procurements; and
- Survey and reduce the trade barriers that affect Finnish companies in the target countries.
GIPP program offering for Finnish companies:
- High level delegation trips to target markets
- Market studies in target markets
- Use of consultants in target markets
- Communication and pr regarding the companies and program
- Free advisory services
- Networking in Finland and abroad
- The services of Business Finland global network.
GIPP program offering for global partners
- Delegations coming to Finland, seminar in Finland.
- Networking innovation and industry ecosystems in Finland.
- Positive visibility in Finnish media.
- Invest in Finland services