The coolest place for your data center
Finland is the coolest place for your data
Due to the cool climate, highly-skilled IT professionals and well-functioning infrastructure, Finland is a prime location for data centers
Finland’s strongholds for data centers
- Save over 50% on energy costs compared to other European locations.
- Data centers in Finland have further reduced their energy costs by up to 20% by selling the heat generated by their server units to energy companies.
- Low operational costs.
- Excellent connectivity with an ultra-fast optic cable from Finland to Germany.
- A superior regulatory environment.
- Over 50 investment-ready locations and co-location available.
- Co-location operators are highly competitive.