What is Hän?
“ Hän is the inclusive Finnish pronoun that stands for equal opportunity. It’s a symbol of a better world, where people are not defined by their background or their appearance. Hän is the third-person pronoun in the Finnish language. Hän is neutral in terms of gender and social status. In 2019, Finland wants to introduce this word – and the thinking behind it – to the rest of the world. A lot still needs to be done to promote inclusivity and equality, so let’s work together for a bias-free society!”
HÄN campaign aims to communicate the equal opportunities offered by the Finnish society, equality as a Finnish value and encourage the discussions around equality. For Talent Boost equality is a key argument when attracting international talents to Finland
Finland works Now let it work for you
Why work in Finland?
- Finland, the happiest country in the world (UN World Happiness Report 2019)
- Most employee friendly working hours (European Company Survey)
- Greenest country in the world (Yale University)
- 3rd in Global Gender Gap Report 2017 (World Economic Forum)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 1st in skill development at work (European Working Conditions Survey)
The Finnish education system is known and referenced worldwide.
Finland is calling for programmers and developers - become part of the future with Finland. And startups - as you are in Finland, why don't you stay. Finland offers startups coming from outside EU a chance to set-up their business with Startup Permit accompanied by a startup package to help settle in.