Connected Intelligent Industries Finland
STRENGTHENING THE GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS OF FINNISH INDUSTRIES
The Connected Intelligent Industries Finland program helps Finnish industries to achieve new levels of competitiveness through innovation and to gain access to related global business opportunities. The program also seeks to strengthen the surrounding national ecosystems with the help of foreign direct investments.
Innovation, export and foreign direct investment promotion are in the core of our mission. We renew and develop the sectors of connectivity and digital services and solutions in industrial contexts to increase the competitiveness of the Finnish connectivity industry and ecosystem on a global scale.
The Connected Intelligent Industries Finland program is aimed at supporting the collaboration and joint-efforts of SMEs, large companies, R&D institutions and research organizations. Support, advice and insight from expert advisors is available at every stage of innovation, creation of new business and international growth. See example of joint-effort on the video above.
- Get coaching on innovation, export capabilities and market knowledge
- Funding for innovation and financial support for business development
- Receive insights, advisory and business leads in target markets and in Finland
- Get access to buyers, partners and investor meetings in target markets and in Finland
- Boost you company's sales and marketing through a joint Finnish offering
- Take part in the program's own matchmaking events and key industry events
- Marketing and communication support through our channels
Together with our global network we are constantly monitoring concrete business leads and opportunities for market entries around the world. For more information about the current situation, contact us and we will be happy to tell you more.