Tsinghua University located in Beijing is the most prestigious university in China. Many of the highest politicians and business leaders in China have graduated from Tsinghua. The university has contacts all over China, top class research facilities and it is located next to China's Silicon Valley, ZhongQuanCun.
During the intensive four-month work period, professional teams doing their MBA degree at Tsinghua School of Economics and Management work on the following areas:
- Market analysis and analysis for market entrance
- Feasibility analysis for business operations
- Product analysis and a development strategy
- Business plan (focus points, networking, marketing, distribution and financing plan etc.)
The process will be supervised and coordinated by a dedicated professor from Tsinghua School of Economics and Management.
Funding for Program
- Primarily Market Explorer funding for SME companies and midcap-sized companies. Other alternatives:
- Tempo funding (SMEs) as de minimis subsidies
- R&D funding (all companies)
- Funding for young innovative companies. This financing option is intended for companies that have been granted Tekes' funding for young innovative companies. Expenses related to participation to Market Access Programs will be incorporated into the projects' costs.
- An innovative product or service with an international competitive advantage
- Sufficient funding and/or positive cash flow for the following 1 to 2 years
- Have paying customers
- Independent company or a subsidiary of a corporation
- Website in English
- € 15,000 program fee
- Prepare to spend in average 1-2 hours per week for the project
- Prepare to host project team's visit to your company in Finland
- Prepare to visit China if both sides agree to do so
Submission of application in fall
- September-October:company sends application form to Business Finland
- Early November: Tsinghua interviews candidate companies
- End of November: Tsinghua decides final company participants
- Coming March: official kick-off of the project
- Coming June: project final presentation
Please contact Business Finland advisor before applying to the program.
Finnish companies in Tsinghua FinLab
Environics Oy, Sarlin Oy
Gemic Oy, OAC Finland Oy, Caidio Oy, Bonne Juomat Oy
Wirepas Oy, MIP Electronics Oy