Soft Landing Network
Easy access to faraway markets
Finnish growth company – Build your business in Asia and United States without setting up a local company. Use our help and local service providers in running your local office, and take part in accelerators and market access programs to speed up your market entry.
Business Finland runs the Soft landing locations in collaboration with partners. Each location has a unique set of services and some examples of services include:
- Virtual, co-working or office space with internet access
- Meeting rooms
- Local mailing address and phone number
- HR and recruitment
- Finance and cash management
Market entry services
- Business Finland local support
- Accelerators and market access programs to speed up market entry
- Finnish/Nordic community and networking events
- Visibility within the Soft Landing network
How to sign up?
Finnish growth companies looking to expand their operations in Business Finland Soft Landing locations or nearby markets.
The best time to use the Soft Landing service is when you want to explore a new market without investing in your own office space and staff. Before making a market entry decision, your company can:
- Evaluate local market opportunities
- Build networks and find your first clients
- Decide on the best business model
If you are already a Business Finland customer, we welcome you to discuss this opportunity with your advisor.
In case you have more specific questions about locations, contact the local community manager below. Some of the Soft Landing locations are managed in collaboration with Nordic Innovation House.