Connected Intelligent Industries Finland
Strengthening the global competitiveness of Finnish industries
The Connected Intelligent Industries Finland program (2015-2019) helped Finnish industries to achieve new levels of competitiveness through innovation and to gain access to related global business opportunities. The program also seeked to strengthen the surrounding national ecosystems with the help of foreign direct investments.
Innovation, export and foreign direct investment promotion were in the core of the program mission. The program renewed and developed the sectors of connectivity and digital services and solutions in industrial contexts to increase the competitiveness of the Finnish connectivity industry and ecosystem on a global scale.
The Connected Intelligent Industries Finland program aimed at supporting the collaboration and joint-efforts of SMEs, large companies, R&D institutions and research organizations. Support, advice and insight from expert advisors was available at every stage of innovation, creation of new business and international growth.
- Coaching on innovation, export capabilities and market knowledge
- Funding for innovation and financial support for business development
- Insights, advisory and business leads in target markets and in Finland
- Access to buyers, partners and investor meetings in target markets and in Finland
- Company sales and marketing boosting through a joint Finnish offering
- Matchmaking events and key industry events
- Marketing and communication support through our channels
In cooperation with Business Finland's global network, the program monitored concrete business leads and opportunities for market entries around the world.