Innovative Bioproducts helps Finnish companies to enter growing markets, accelerate international growth, and support companies' readiness to succeed internationally. We help you access a network of Finnish and international investors while creating an international growth capital network. The program is carried out in cooperation with Team Finland players.
About the program
Innovative Bioproducts program is designed for Finnish companies operating in innovative bioproducts, circular economy, and innovative treatment technologies for biomass.
- Increase the turnover and export of companies.
- Help companies to reach new markets and segments.
- Recognize potential customers, cooperation partners, and international investors.
- Present the Finnish offering in target countries.
- Network with international investors and enable targeted company presentations.
- Bring foreign investments to industrial targets.
- Enable growth capital investments to potential companies.
- Create an active growth capital network for the Finnish bioeconomy sector.
- Receive market information on the target countries.
- Get verified sales leads and support from Business Finland experts.
- Participate in tailor-made business delegation visits to target countries.
- Access to targeted B2B seminars and company meetings in target markets and Finland.
- Widen your networks in target markets and in Finland.
- Develope your capabilities for export.
- Increase your visibility in target markets.
The main Innovative Bioproducts target market countries are the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, USA, the UK, Sweden and Japan.
JOIN THE PROGRAM
The program is targeted at companies with willingness and capabilities for international growth.
Contact us and join the Innovative Bioproducts program.
+358 (0)50 564 5323
aino.toivonen (at) businessfinland.fi