Japan-Finland Gateway is dedicated to Japanese-Finnish cooperation in digitalization
The program aims to strategic business development with large Japanese corporations connecting Japanese needs with Finnish technologies and expertise and top-notch talent through open innovation.
The background of the Japan-Finland Gateway program is in the strategic partnership between Finland and Japan. This started in 2016 when the Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe, and the President of the Republic of Finland, Sauli Niinistö, issued a joint statement regarding strategic cooperation in the areas of economy, and science and technology.
Japan-Finland Gateway is a program dedicated to Japanese-Finnish cooperation in digitalization and open innovation. The program offers access to the ever-growing pool of Finnish tech companies, which are known for their passion for strategic new business development.
The program aims to strategic business development by connecting Japanese companies with Finnish technologies and know-how through open innovation.
If you are thinking about new ways forward with digitalization, Finnish companies are here to help you. Finland is a forerunner in our rapidly entirely digitizing world. We are a dedicated test bed for unique and experienced digital solutions and a nation of early adapters. We have one of the most educated populations in the world, with endless curiosity for doing things in a new way. You could say that innovation and solving problems together are indeed coded in the Finnish DNA.
The Japan-Finland Gateway program´s goals:
- To discover business opportunities and enhance collaboration between Finnish and Japanese companies to create innovative new solutions
- Accelerate trade, investments and innovation between Finland and Japan
The Japan-Finland Gateway program´s services are:
- Discovering business opportunities and promoting collaboration between Finnish and Japanese companies
- Connecting the most innovative Finnish companies with Japanese companies via open innovation
- Fostering co-creation of joint ecosystems and boosting the internationalization
- Supporting to find best co-creation investment funding options
- Fast track to Finnish companies and ecosystems to seize opportunities in digitalization
- Discovering foreign investment match to Finland