What should you know about filling in information to DataHub?
Visit Finland DataHub can be found at https://datahub.visitfinland.com
- Sign up to DataHub and fill in your company data and the product information of your choice in at least English. (NOTE! My Stay login information is not valid here)
- In order for your products to be directed to My Stay, please choose “My Stay” as a product category in “Product Type and Categories” (you can also add other categories for your product).
- The product criteria of My Stay are still valid. We are looking for travel products, which are suitable for individual travelers and can be booked online.
- Please check that you have good quality pictures in the right size (min. 1920 x 1080 pixel) at hand.
- The information added to DataHub will be curated by Visit Finland and published in My Stay in July.
- All My Stay product cards, which have not been updated into Datahub by the deadline, will be deleted from My Stay in July.
- Contrary to My Stay platform, product information in Datahub can be updated anytime by signing into DataHub.
- Through DataHub, your product information can be fetched by other channels such as regional websites. Soon also Visit Finland’s other digital channels such as visitfinland.com, marketing and B2B tools will use the data in DataHub. Adding your product information is worthwhile!
More detailed instructions on how to register and add products to DataHub.
Why should your travel products be in My Stay?
- The Product database is an international display window of Finnish travel products
- The My Stay products have a wide international visibility through visitfinland.com
- The service is free of charge for the travel companies
My Stay is part of all Visit Finland sales and marketing activities:
- The My Stay product database is used in our regional and product development work to form product families
- The traffic from Visit Finland campaigns is conducted into visitfinland.com and My Stay pages
- My Stay provides important contents for fairs, PR events, fam trips, press releases, newsletter etc.
- My Stay-products are linked to the articles, theme pages and Travel Trade page of visitfinland.com.
Take a look at My Stay
For further questions contact mystay (at) visitfinland.com.