Talent Boost Summit 2018
- REGISTRATIONS HAVE ENDED. YOU MAY JOIN US VIA STREAM! More details below!
- HAVE A LOOK AT OUR SPEAKER LINEUP FROM BELOW.
Talent Boost Summit 2018 will be focusing on talent attraction, and on the numerous ways that companies can succeed through it.
We welcome HR specialists and other personnel responsible for recruitment, as well as other company representatives, company executives, entrepreneurs, public sector representatives, decision makers, university representatives, public service providers and international talents.
The Summit is free of charge and in English. The event will be streamed online, and photographs will be taken.
For train & bus travellers
The venue Logomo Teatro
Address; Köydenpunojankatu 14, 20100 Turku
- The Turku main railway station is located approximately 700 m from Logomo. The pedestrian bridge crossing the railroads can be used to access Logomo.
- 1 km from the Turku Bus Station
- Taxis can stop right in front of the entrance to LOGOMO hall, for example.
- Logomo has parking areas on the northern and eastern sides of the building.
Yvonne van Hest is a Program Director at Brainport Development, the economic
Together with her team, that consists of 17 people, Yvonne is responsible for the development and innovation of education and labour market; aiming for economic growth, welfare and wellbeing in the region and the Netherlands.
This happens for and together with the so-called ‘triple helix’ in the region: governments, educational- and knowledge institutes and companies. Besides this, Yvonne and her team collaborate with many different kinds of organizations worldwide. The main topics are: Brainport education on all levels, starting in primary schools; life long development; international talent attraction & retention; innovation in HR and recruitment.
SAVE THE DATE!
Schedule for the Summit will be announced closer to the event!
Project Assistant, Business Tampere
eero.miettinen (at) businesstampere.com