EFECS is the international forum with a focus on 'Our Digital Future' along the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe. Business Finland's booth introduces the best Finnish know-how in Electronic Components and Systems.
- Discover the latest technology trends and how digitalization will help your company to create future business models within industries like smart systems, automobile, telecom, mobile, energy and healthcare
- Network with stakeholders and partners, and create your project consortia
- Shape the Strategic Research Agenda through interactive workshops
- Learn about calls and funding landscape developments.
Finnish innovations available
Find the following innovative organizations at the Finland booth:
- TactoTek (printed electronics and electronic components integrated into 3D injection molded structures)
- Vaisala (weather, environmental and industrial measurement solutions)
- Sisuproco (Silicon Surface Processing Commercialization, SISUPROCO project, by Materials Research Laboratory of University of Turku finds treatments for decreasing defects on silicon surface)
- 6G Flagship (world's first 6G research program by the University of Oulu)
- Bluefors (cryogen-free dilution refrigerator systems)
Come and see and try yourself!
The organisers of this event are AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL Joint Undertaking, the European Commission, in association with EUREKA, and Business Finland.
Ms. Veera Koskinen
veera.koskinen (at) businessfinland.fi
+358 50 4769 929