Event is postponed until further notice!
Helsinki company seminar on robotics and automation
Business Finland has recognized that there is a big annual market for robot and automation solutions in Europe. We believe that there is a scope for Finnish solutions to make an impact. Germany, for example, has a very large but at the same time challenging market. Business Finland aims to support Finnish solutions and systems providers around robotics and automation to enter the German market.
- 09.00 Business Finland kick-off, Sustainable Manufacturing
- 09.30 ABB Oy Robotics & Manufacturing
- 10.00 AHP International
- 10.30 Fraunhofer IPA
- 11.00 Unternehmen TUM
- 11.30 Trinity project, Tampere University M. Lantz
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Mapvision Oy/Varjo Oy (tbd)
- 13.30 CPS Pekka Stuckert
- 14.00 Aalto doc.th / J Leinonen
- 14.30 Coffee
- 15.00 Next steps / Business Finland + others
- 16.00 End of seminar