TechBIZKON IV – the startup conference for Connected Industries – featuring selected startups from Austria, Finland, Germany and Japan. A pitch event aimed to create business alliances on a global scale.
Requirements most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
- Verticals: smart factory, smart warehousing, improving production/efficiency, prototyping etc.
- Austrian, Finnish, German and Japanese mid- or later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed stage)
- Established in the last 7 years
- Raised at least seed-stage investment
- Unique product/solution
- Looking to develop further internationally (Japanese startups with an interest in Europe, European startups with an interest in Japan)