France has introduced a €19bn investment plan in healthcare – the Segur plan – in conjunction with the national €100bn RRF plan.
Join us to learn more about the Segur plan, its priorities, what opportunities it presents to digital health solution and technology providers, and how Finnish companies could tap into the growing digital health market in France.
- Opening of event: Ms. Henriikka Yliheljo, Commercial counsellor, Embassy of Finland, Paris
- The Segur plan and related business opportunities: Mr. Paul Caroly, Director, Partners 4 Europe
- Presentation of the Segur plan
- Route to market for Finnish companies
- A French health solution integrator's view on Segur plan and collaboration opportunities: Ms. Marine Accolas, Account Manager, Coreye
Read more about the business opportunity on our Market Opportunities website.
Please note that the webinar is for Finnish companies only.