Unfortunately the stand coordinated by Business Finland has been canceled.
Do not miss the benchmark industrial event that brings together in a single exhibition the whole industrial ecosystem, the whole value chain and all the user sectors. All industrial players are thus sure to meet present and future partners there and to find the product, the know-how or the solution they are looking for.
Business Finland's program Sustainable Manufacturing will host a Finland Pavilion at AI Village section coordinated by France. Binding registrations by March 14th, 2022. The packages are sold on a "first come, first served" basis. In case the stand is fully booked, we gather contact information and contact interested companies if stand packages are released.
Finland Pavilion at AI Village is a part of the cooperative project between France and Finland.
- We will open a call in order to find inspiring market-oriented joint projects between small and medium-sized enterprises in France and Finland: proposals are expected by 26 Sept 2022. To support SMEs and other innovation-oriented organizations from France and Finland in forming these projects, we organize a R&D workshop on Thursday March 24, 2022.
- We will also organize a Team Finland visit to France on May 16-18, 2022. The business delegation visit will be led by Under-Secretary of State, Mr. Petri Peltonen from Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Why attend to Finland Pavilion
- You benefit from the value-add of being a part of a bigger group of Finnish companies and the joint marketing efforts under the Finland brand umbrella.
- Joint pavilion is more cost-effective and convenient than joining with your own stand. Joining the Finland Pavilion includes the management of practicalities for the stand and networking services.
- You have a chance to discover new business opportunities, establish new and strengthen existing contacts
- Helps your company to increase international visibility and stay at the forefront of the industry
The stand package
AI Village stand package includes:
- Joint visibility at the Finland Pavilion
- Own demo booth, building and design
- Logo visibility
- Storage room 2m2 (shared)
- Daily cleaning
Electricity will be invoiced based on consumption.
The price for the stand package at Finland Pavilion per company is 3700 euros + VAT (This cost does not include Exhibition Explorer State Aid).
Exhibition Explorer funding in Business Finland
Business Finland offers funding for SME and midcap companies for exhibitions. We award Exhibition Explorer grants to groups of at least four SME and/or midcap companies who are participating in an international B2B trade fairs that are held abroad. Funding requires at least four eligible applications for the same event. When four applications have arrived in Business Finland, we will process the applications. At least half of the aforementioned group of companies must be SMEs. The companies in the group need to have a true desire to grow and internationalize their business.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following carefully before registering.
- The price per stand package is 3700€ (+ VAT).
- The registration is binding upon registration.
- Business Finland holds the right to cancel the Finland Pavilion in case there aren't enough registered participants by March 31st, 2022.
- The Company is responsible for applying for the Exhibition Explorer funding by themselves.
- The order is binding regardless of the funding eligibility.
- The price does not include company-specific cargo fees for corporate materials such as brochures, demo tools, etc.
- The price does not include travel arrangement services such as booking hotel rooms or flights. Accommodation and travel arrangements must be taken care of by the companies themselves. In case of exhibition cancellation due to COVID-19 etc, Business Finland will not compensate any travel or hotel costs to companies.
- Any special arrangements in the stand that is not included in Business Finland package must be ordered and paid separately. Please coordinate with Business Finland.
- Roll-ups are not allowed at the stand.
- The prices include the items listed in the description of the exhibition package.
Invoicing and terms of payment
- The attendance package price will be invoiced within 30 days after participation has been confirmed by Business Finland.
- Term of payment is 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- The current value added tax will be added to all charges.
- The registration is open until enough companies have registered.
- The packages are sold on a "first come, first served" basis.
- The order is binding upon registration.
In executing this contract Business Finland applies the Conditions of Contract for Exhibition Attendance Packages.