The International Astronautical Congress 2022 will be hosted in the beautiful city of Paris, France. Exceptionally, the IAC 2022 will be from Sunday till Thursday, 18–22 September at the Paris Convention Center. Hosted in Paris by the French space agency CNES, IAC 2022 will offer you a unique set of opportunities. IAC is the one place and time of the year where all global space players come together. The most recent editions of the event have attracted more than 6,500 participants from more than 80 countries.
- You benefit from the value-add of being a part of a bigger group of Finnish companies and the joint marketing efforts under the Finland brand umbrella.
- Joint pavilion is more cost-effective and convenient than joining with your own stand. Joining the Finland Pavilion includes the management of practicalities for the stand and networking services.
- You have a chance to discover new business opportunities, establish new and strengthen existing contacts
- Helps your company to increase international visibility and stay at the forefront of the industry
Book your stand
The registration for the Finland Pavilion is now open. Binding registrations by April 29th, 2022. The registration is open until the maximum number of companies is reached. The packages are sold on a "first come, first served" basis.
The stand package
Stand package 6000 euros / company (does not include state aid) includes:
- Joint visibility at the Finland Pavilion
- Company listed in the online exhibition catalogue
- Own demo booth, building and design
- Two exhibitor tickets (access to expo area only)
- Logo visibility
- Storage room (shared)
- Small lockable cabinet
Electricity will be invoiced based on consumption.
The price for the stand package at Finland Pavilion per company is 6000 euros + VAT (This cost does not include State Aid).
EXHIBITION EXPLORER FUNDING IN BUSINESS FINLAND
Business Finland offers funding for SME and midcap companies for exhibitions. We award Exhibition Explorer grants to groups of at least four SME and/or midcap companies who are participating in an international B2B trade fairs that are held abroad. Funding requires at least four eligible applications for the same event. When four applications have arrived in Business Finland, we will process the applications. At least half of the aforementioned group of companies must be SMEs. The companies in the group need to have a true desire to grow and internationalize their business.
Exhibition Explorer can be applied for the stand package.
More information about the Exhibition Explorer funding.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following carefully before registering.
- The price per stand package is 6000€ (+ VAT)
- The registration is binding
- Business Finland holds the right to cancel the Finland Pavilion in case there aren't enough registered participants by April 29th, 2022.
- The Company is responsible for applying for the Exhibition Explorer funding by themselves
- The order is binding regardless of the funding eligibility
- The price does not include company-specific cargo fees for corporate materials such as brochures, demo tools, etc.
- The price does not include travel arrangement services such as booking hotel rooms or flights. Accommodation and travel arrangements must be taken care of by the companies themselves. In case of exhibition cancellation due to COVID-19 etc, Business Finland will not compensate any travel or hotel costs to companies.
- Any special arrangements in the stand that is not included in Business Finland package must be ordered and paid separately. Please coordinate with Business Finland.
- Roll-ups are not allowed at the stand
- The prices include the items listed in the description of the exhibition package.
Invoicing and terms of payment
- The attendance package price will be invoiced within 30 days after participation has been confirmed by Business Finland.
- Term of payment is 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- The current value added tax will be added to all charges.
- The registration is open until enough companies have registered.
- The packages are sold on a "first come, first served" basis.
- The order is binding upon registration.
In executing this contract Business Finland applies the Conditions of Contract for Exhibition Attendance Packages.
Please read carefully the General conditions of Contract for Exhibition Attendance Packages.