You are warmly invited to join our Wood from Finland webinar. In this webinar we will present an overview of imported softwood and market trends in China as well as hear presentations about the current global sawn softwood trade. There will also be an chance to hear what is currently happening in the Finnish softwood market.
The webinar will be held on 16.3.2022 at 08:00-10:20 AM Finnish time. Below you can find the agenda of the event
- Moderator introduce participants and simultaneous interpreting function: Ms. Anna Ni – Senior Advisor, Business Finland
- Welcome Address: Mr. Pasi Hellman – Consul General, Consulate General of Finland in Shanghai
- Global Sawn Softwood Trade: Mr. Antti Koskinen – Manager, Afry Management Consulting
- Overview of Imported Softwood and Market Trend in China (incl. Q&A): Ms. Guangqian Zhu – Chief Expert, China Timber and Wood Products Distribution Association
- Finnish Wood – Roots for quality living: Mr. Henrik Norberg – Sales Manager, Pölkky
- Imported Softwood Recent Market Review: Mr. Xiao Ma – Project Manager, Building Material Business Dept., SUMEC International Technology Co., Ltd.
- Finnish Softwood vs. Global Need of Softwood: Mr. Aki Aikio – Sales Manager, Metsäntuottajat/Kuhmo
- Introduction of Participating Finnish Companies
- Wrap up: Mr. Kari Hiltunen – Project Manager of Wood from Finland, Business Finland