Plenary Session: 10:15 - 11:15 EET / 09:15 - 10:15 CET
Sectorial Sessions: from 11:30 EET / 10:30 CET
Finland and Sweden have a long history of working together, and collaboration is now perhaps more important than ever.Team Finland is organizing an online Ministerial Delegation on 15 April to Sweden led by Mr. Mika Lintilä, Minister of Economic Affairs and Mr. Ville Skinnari, Minister for Development Cooperation and Foreign Trade.
As part of an online Ministerial Delegation to Sweden, Team Finland will organize a “From a common vision to global action – Finland and Sweden as driving forces for a sustainable future” plenary session, with special high level guests
• Mr. Mika Lintilä, Minister of Economic Affairs of Finland
• Mr. Ville Skinnari, Minister for Development Cooperation and Foreign Trade of Finland
• Mr. Ibrahim Baylan, Minister of Trade and Industry of Sweden
• Ms. Anna Hallberg, Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs, Sweden
• Ms. Liisa Talonpoika, Ambassador of Finland to Sweden
• Ms. Nicola Clase, Ambassador of Sweden to Finland
• Ms. Nina Kopola, Director General, Business Finland
• Mr. Jacob Wallenberg, Chair, Council of Delegates, Finnish-Swedish Chamber of Commerce
After the high level pleary, the program will continue with sector specific workshops as well as with 1:1 meetings between Finnish companies in the delegation and Swedish participants.
The goal of the online event is to connect the Finnish Food and beverage companies, Health and wellbeing industry and companies offering solutions for textile industry to Swedish companies.
Kindly read more about the sectors in focus and the sector specific programs from the below links