Food from Finland is organizing already for the 5th time the Nordic Food and Beverage event in Seoul, in cooperation with the other Nordic countries.
At the speed date type of event, you will meet Korean importers and buyers, focused on your products. You will also learn about the Korean food and retailing market from local specialist and by visiting local retailing markets. We have a very good track result on successful Food from Finland buyer events in Korea benefitting Finnish companies market opening and sales. Join us!
Please see the program from the registration link.
- Being a home to 51 million people on a small area, South Korea offers a dynamic consumer market as well as advanced domestic industries with a global reach
- Korean consumers have high purchasing power with 22,000 USD of average household net adjusted disposable income per capita
- EU-Korea FTA entered into force in 2011 providing the biggest market liberalization in years by eliminating duties for nearly all EU’s agricultural exports
- Korean consumers buy the most groceries online accounting for 19.7% of global e-commerce grocery market share
- Korea is 12th largest F&B market in the world influencing all of Asia and relies quite heavily on food imports.
- Well-being trend boosts sales of premium, safe, healthy and organic products
- Given the strong influence of Korean culture, Korea is considered as a trendsetter; numbers of retail companies use Korea as a test market for success in Asia
- Finnish F&B products have a favorable image as premium, safe and high-quality
By participating you will get...
- Introduction to Korean F&B market trends and achieve deeper insight into a large and growing market with high purchasing power through internal seminar and market visits
- Build relations with key market players including retailers, distributors, food services, etc.
- B2B meetings and present your products towards the leading players in the Korean food and beverage market
- Network and share experience with Korean business partners and other Nordic exporters during the program
- Nordic buffet prepared by Nordic & Korean chefs