This is a webinar for Finnish food business owners interested in Japanese markets covering market statistics and trends, business customs and basic steps for entering the market. We will also be explaining Food from Finland promotion activities in Japan to get your company started in market entry!
The webinar link will be sent to everyone registered to the event. The coaching day will be held in English.
Time: June 8th, 09:30 – 11:00 Finnish time
• Japanese food market statistics and trends by Business Finland Tokyo, Inka-Liisa Häkälä, Business Finland
• Do's and Don'ts when entering the Japanese markets for Food companies, Inka-Liisa Häkälä, Business Finland
• Importing process, Sanna Kiuru, Ruokavirasto
• Japanese business customs, Kaori Maezono-Eskola, JETRO Helsinki Correspondent
• Future promotion opportunities with Food from Finland by Business Finland Tokyo, Masahiro Kimura, Business Finland