The plant-based market in France is growing across all categories (+11% in 2019) and is estimated at 400 M€ in value (source: LSA/Xerfi). New players and existing brands are developing innovative offers both in retail and foodservice, such as dedicated restaurants, dedicated delivery platforms, new meat free, dairy free products. Finnish companies can legitimately bring something new to these categories, both in terms of finished products and ingredients.
The webinar will be led by Ms. Martine Foulloy and Ms. Harriet Bernot/Set Up Partners from Paris, www.setuppartners.com. These ladies have an extensive experience in food business in France, both in buying processes and in introducing and promoting foreign products to the French market.
After the training there is a possibility for individual meetings with the speakers.
1. Brief and general introduction to the French market as a whole.
2. Plant based category - retail sector focus:
3. Foodservice sector focus:
4. A look at how Finnish food and drink is perceived in France and what you can bring to the plant-based category.
5. Identification of the different possible routes to market to enter France (importers/distributors, brokers, direct etc.), tender processes etc.
6. General market entry advice and with pressure points and challenges.
approx. 30 mins (to be held at the end of May / early June)
1. Understand / evaluate the company profile and offer
2. Evaluate potential interest in France
3. Give feedback: product information will be sent to SetUp Partners beforehand via a questionnaire instructions to this will be sent later)
4. Recommend best routes to market
5. Answer any of your questions