The first calls in the Health Cluster of Horizon Europe are expected to open soon!
The first calls for Health Cluster in the new EU research and innovation framework programme Horizon Europe will open soon. Join this webinar if you want to hear more!
- Strategic objectives of Health Cluster
- Integration of social sciences and humanities
- Special COVID-19 calls in Health Cluster
- Partnerships and missions in Health Cluster
- Health Cluster work programme 2021
- Sirpa Nuotio, Academy of Finland, the Finnish delegate in the programme committee of Health Cluster
- Katja Marjanen, Academy of Finland, NCP for Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society Cluster
- Vera Mikkilä, Academy of Finland, NCP for Health Cluster
- Marko Uutela, Academy of Finland, NCP for Health Cluster
The presentations will be held in English, but questions and comments may also be given in Finnish. The webinar will be hosted via MS Teams. The link of the webinar will be sent to participants via email before the event. The event will be recorded.