In this training you will learn about the elements of a good EIC Accelerator project; how to make a proposal, including video and pitch decks and more.
- Introduction of the Accelerator programme under Horizon Europe: General overview of the programme, Grant and equity components, Evaluation process and timeline, Evaluator profile, Logic of the new AI tool
- What are the main criteria that need to be in place for a successful project? These criteria will be explained through practical examples of real companies who have succeeded in the Accelerator programme
- Stage 1 proposal set-up: Pitch deck, Video with practical examples, Short proposal, Why do companies fail?
- Stage 2 proposal set-up: Pitch deck, Full proposal set-up logic, Why do companies fail?
- Invent Baltics experience in presenting these projects: Lessons learned
Participants are expected to know the basics of the EIC Accelerator.
The training will be conducted by the founder and managing partner of Invent Baltics, Mr. Silver Toomla. Invent Baltics is a consultancy firm specializing in assisting technology companies and R&D organizations to apply for EU grants. They have the experience of 41 successful Accelerator Stage 2 projects.
Training is free of charge for participants.
OBS: Separate pitching training for the EIC Accelerator applicants will be organized on 7.12.2021.