Workshop week's program details
The Midnight Sun week starts with pre-tours and continues with workshops and the Visit Finland seminar for Finnish partners. The week ends with post-tours around Finland.
The workshop day at Scandic Rosendahl includes 15-minute meetings with buyers. We will schedule the meetings with a calendar application from Brella. The buyers can access the calendar first, and it should be available in April. We will notify all registered sellers personally when it’s time.
7.-10.6.2019 Buyers on pre-tours around Finland
Buyers arrive at Tampere.
Midnight Sun Workshop hotels: Original Sokos Hotel Ilves, Scandic Station, Radisson Blu Tammer.
20:00 Evening meal for buyers at their hotel
Seminar day for sellers at Tampere Hall
BUYERS: 9:00 -12:00 City tour hosted by Visit Tampere
12:00–13:00 Lunch at Tampere Hall for buyers and sellers
13:00-13:45 Midnight Sun workshop kick off for buyers and sellers
- Welcome! Visit Finland and Finnair
- Highlights from Finland
*Afterwards, buyers can visit the Moomin Museum at Tampere Hall.
19:00 -> Evening event at Sauna Restaurant Kuuma buyers and sellers
Casual networking for both sellers and buyers. Hosted by Visit Finland, Finnair and Visit Tampere. Transportation should be arranged independently.
- 17:00–19:00 Sauna available for buyers
- 19:00 Evening programme - snacks and drinks included. DJ Timo Santala will be playing tunes.
- 21:30 – Good night!
Workshop at Scandic Rosendahl
- 8:00-8:15 Transportation from Midnight Sun Workshop hotels
- 8:45–9:30 Registration and coffee
- 9:30 Opening remarks: Visit Finland, Finnair and Visit Tampere
- 9:45–12:00 Workshop meetings
12:00–13:00 Buffet lunch
- 13:00–15:00 Workshop meetings
- 15:00–15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30–17:00 Workshop meetings
- 17:15 Transportation to Midnight Sun Workshop hotels
20:00 Gala dinner at Tampere Hall. Transportation should be arranged independently.
- 20:00 Gala dinner at Tampere Hall
- 22:00 Party Like a Finn – midsummer celebration at Tampere Hall, Sorsapuistosali
- 00:30 – Good night!
13.–16.6.2019 Buyers on post-tours around Finland