Korea & Finland boosting talents together
Talent Boost activities in Korea
Finland and South Korea are co-operating in governmental level. The aim is to find talented South Koreans careers in Finland.
Finland has a lot to offer - great opportunities as well as pure nature and a good work-life-balance.
Why work in Finland?
- Finland, the happiest country in the world (UN World Happiness Report 2019)
- Most employee friendly working hours (European Company Survey)
- Greenest country in the world (Yale University)
- 3rd in Global Gender Gap Report 2017 (World Economic Forum)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 1st in skill development at work (European Working Conditions Survey)
The Finnish education system is known and referenced worldwide.
Finland is calling for programmers and developers - become part of the future with Finland. And startups - as you are in Finland, why don't you stay. Finland offers startups coming from outside EU a chance to set-up their business with Startup Permit accompanied by a startup package to help settle in.
Finland works for us, now let it work for you!
Work in Finland
Finnish companies often need professional talents from abroad in order to grow internationally. There are a lot of skillfull and highly educated Korean professionals exploring employment opportunities in Finland. If you are looking for international talents, Korea is a good place to consider. Take advantage of the support from the Finnish government, cities and other stakeholders.
Together with Kotra, we invite you to take part in Career Vision Seoul recruitment event, 31st of May-1st of June. We can promote your company and open positions on a common website. Or, we can help you post the open position(s) on Kotra’s Career Event platform. Companies which have open positions that create interest in advance by 15 candidates or more, Kotra pays a 900€ compensation for travel and accommodation costs to come to the event for interviews.
Finland is a partner for the first time, as part of the Talent Boost activities. The work permits and settling in services will be developed and offered specifically for this group.
1) Interested in promoting your open jobs in the Career Vision recruitment event? 2) Interested in participating in the event and interviewing potential candidates on the spot? (if more than 15 candidates, Kotra subsidizes travel by 900€). This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Let’s talk more! Further information from Regina Ainla tel +358 40 9391 654