The ongoing digital revolution is transforming the entire Italian healthcare system. A significant National Recovery and Resilience plan has allocated 1.18 billion EUR for replacement of obsolete medical equipment and 1.45 billion EUR for modernization and digitalization of the sector in Italy.
The Team Finland network, the Embassy of Finland in Rome together with Business Finland is organizing an online pitching event for Finnish health technology companies to pitch for the Italian system integrators.
The Team Finland network has identified concrete business opportunities in the health sector for Finnish companies in Italy. Areas of interest range from hospital design and construction into innovative devices and digital solutions. Read more here:
Italian healthcare system in major transition – opportunities for Finnish companies - Market Opportunities
In the registration you will be requested to provide a company one-pager – see more information.
Integrators and other partners
- Reply Group a major Italian system integrator in the field of health digitalization based in Turin. Their activities focus in system integration, consulting and digital services. Their develop actively digital health care systems both in public and private sector. They are looking for innovative ideas, clinical decision support solutions as an example.
- Aizoon Group is a big Italian system integrator focused in data science and data engineering. Their head quarters is in Turin, but they have a global presence from US to Australia. Healthcare is one of their verticals where they actively look for new digitalization projects. They are looking especially for remote care and personalized medicine solutions.
- Itinera is one of the major Italian general contractors in hospital construction, in the top 3 in Italy. They are looking for hospital design companies and innovative building solutions.
- Philips, which has recently shifted their business strongly to the hospital sector. In Italy Philips is one of the major players selling large and complex hospital solutions as a turnkey projects. Their expertise areas are in radiology, cardiology, oncology and intensive care. They are scouting for health IT solutions, innovative remote care solutions as examples.
- Group of major Italian insurance companies looking for remote monitoring, corporate wealth solutions, digital solutions for elderly and chronic patients
The Team Finland network will arrange a trade mission to Italy to meet the Italian integrators and private hospitals for further discussions in February 2023 (week 7 / 13.2.2023).
The system integrators will choose the most interesting Finnish companies for the virtual pitching sessions, which will be pre-scheduled and taking place online during 25-27 October 2022. The selected companies will be given a 10 minute time slot per Italian partner. The organizers will provide the schedule once it is confirmed.