Business Finland together with Healthtech Finland is organizing a day of knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration focusing on exports. Join us to kick off a new season!
Who is this event for: Finnish companies with health and wellbeing technologies and solutions already exporting or looking to start exporting.
What is expected of you: Curious mind, active participation and willingness to share your experiences and make new business friends.
In this event Finnish healthtech companies share their knowledge on:
- How to get started with exports?
- How to scale operations on existing markets?
- How to find and manage partners and distributors?
- How to close a deal in sales situations?
- How to get that first pilot and business case?
During breaks networking opportunities and a mini tradefair will be available for you to explore.
At the mini tradefair you can meet:
- Healthtech Finland organization
- Päivi Sillanaukee, Special Envoy for Health and Wellbeing, Ministry for Social Affairs and Health
- Team Finland’s global network of health advisors will be available for introductions with the following countries/market areas represented: Nordics, DACH, UK, France, Italy, USA, China, Poland & Baltics, Australia etc.
- You can also learn more about Business Finland’s internationalization services such as: Market Opportunities, Finnish Solutions, Work in Finland, Internationalization coaching, Market Explorer funding and a calendar of upcoming events for health & wellbeing sector.
We warmly welcome all export-oriented Finnish companies to join the event!
Please note that the language of the event is English and it is organized only as a physical event.
13.00 Welcoming words and introduction to the event
13.30-14.30 Session 1:
- Piloting abroad – why and how
Katja Taalas, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Verso Vision
- First foreign customer and constructing a business case
Jussi Määttä, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Buddy Healthcare
- Permits and internationalization USA/FDA as a case
Jarkko Niemelä, Interim Chief Executive Officer, MVision AI
14.30-15.30 Networking & coffee and mini tradefair available
15.30-16.30 Session 2:
- BeeHealthy experiences from growing global presence
Oskari Eskola, CEO, BeeHealthy
- Orion is building the future R&D ecosystem – get involved!
Julius Sipilä, Discovery Data Technology Lead, Orion Corporation
- Introduction to fall event calendar and call to action
16.30-18.00 Networking & refreshments and mini tradefair available