Do you have a research idea, experience and networks conducive to business in developing markets? Do you want to build consortia towards sustainable business opportunities – together with Finnish companies? With the Developing Markets Co-Creation Funding Call, Business Finland offers funding for building consortia towards sustainable business opportunities in developing markets.
This Funding Call targets research organizations – research institutes, universities and universities of applied sciences
The aim of the Call is to create significant, sustainable business opportunities for Finnish companies in developing markets and enable research organizations to conduct high-level scientific research.
The Funding Call:
- Allows research organizations to illustrate how a selected research idea can promote simultaneously both the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and business of Finnish companies in developing markets.
- Helps research organizations to build a company consortium around the selected research idea.
- Focuses on combining the needs of the target countries with the strengths of the Finnish economy – in particular digitalization, carbon neutrality and renewable energy, bio- and circular economy as well as health solutions.
- Enables research projects focusing on developing markets – with Indonesia, Kenya, the Philippines and Vietnam as particular geographic priorities.
- Emphasizes links to business opportunities brought by the EU Global Gateway, International Financial Institutions and/or UN procurement.
Info Session's Agenda
- Welcome and Developing Markets Platform in Brief
- Highlights of the Co-Creation Funding Call
- Our Global Network
- Questions and Answers
- Next steps