Finland is one of the leading countries in the world in sustainable packaging and packaging innovation for the future. We have also invited Swedish stakeholders to discuss industry topics related to the industry.
Join us on 14 December to meet nine Finnish companies with innovative packaging solutions, listen to panel discussion on new packaging regulations challenging the industry, and network with Nordic colleagues!
The event will be opened by Maimo Henriksson, Ambassador of Finland to Sweden and will be followed by two seminars and closed with an afterwork mingle. Drinks and snacks will be offered.
Get to know Finnish packaging innovations and mingle with colleagues in the packaging industry!
- 14:30-15:00 Coffee and registration
- 15:00-15:15 Welcome words
- Maimo Henriksson, Finland´s Ambassador to Sweden
- Per-Stefan Gersbro, Paccedo
- Business Finland
- 15:15-15:45 Panel discussion: New legislation pressure for change – How the new Packaging and Packaging Waste regulation will affect the Packaging Value Chain in Sweden.
Participants from the Swedish Forest industries, Visita and Huhtamäki.
- 15:45-16:15 Panel discussion: Packaging for a better tomorrow – Addressing present challenges with innovative and sustainable solutions.
Selected Finnish companies: Jospak, Kamupak, Kiilto, Wipak, Walki, Huhtamaki and Dr Lankinen Graphic Innovations, Fredman Group and Kraftpal.
- 16.15 After work mingle with Finnish packaging companies