Join us on 19 March to learn more on decarbonization strategies Chile has for the energy, mining and transport sectors in the coming years. This could provide opportunities for Finnish companies offering solutions for the three sectors.
Chile seeks carbon neutrality by 2050 and is growing year by year in renewable energy generation. Electrification is relevant in all sectors and as the biggest producer of copper and second in lithium Chile seeks to decarbonize also the mining sector.
Business Finland warmly welcomes you to learn about zero carbon future in Chile, covering
- decarbonization proceedings in Chile, Chile’s commitments, capacities to scale innovation and how Chile positions itself in the international arena on decarbonization issues.
- Insight on the Energy, Transport and Mining sectors’ transition plans for decarbonization and challenges and opportunities identified.
- Possible opportunities for Finnish companies to enter the Chilean market.
- Opening words by Johanna Kotkajärvi, Ambassador of Finland in Chile
- Remarks by Helena Sarén, Zero Carbon Future Mission, Business Finland
- Presentation on Zero Carbon Future Chile by Hinicio
- Upcoming activities by Business Finland