Networking and meeting the right people are the key for your success. In this webinar we introduce selected European (non-Finnish) research and technology organizations who build and execute a lot of EU projects.
Speaker: Valentina Terzieva
- Founded in 1984
- Policy decision from Flemish Government to merge two universities existing know-how and facilities
- Due to the fact that micro & nanotechnology R&D for industry demands extremely high CAPEX equipment and cleanrooms
- Original investments were the existing university facilities plus 2-5M€ for researchers' payrolls
- a unique infrastructure that includes a 2.5-billion-euro 300mm semiconductor pilot line
- more than 5,000 expert scientists from over 95 countries
- an ecosystem of more than 600 world-leading industry partners and a global academic network - 200 universities in collaboration
- 680M€ annual budget75% comes from industries16% regional rest from the government
The event is a part of Introduction to EU funding webinar series, organized by Sustainable Manufacturing Finland program and tailored specifically to Finnish manufacturing sector.
Participation is free of charge but requires registration. Welcome!