Interested in partnering with Wavelink in Australia? Please apply now by contacting your local contact.
- Finland: Eero Toivainen (eero.toivainen (at) businessfinland.fi)
- Norway: Nee Ker Ling (nee.ker.ling (at) innovationnorway.no)
- Sweden: Matilda Laidlaw (matilda.laidlaw (at) business-sweden.se)
See the webinar recording through this link.
Read more about the upcoming Nordic delegation to Australia in March 2023.
Australian connected health market is growing rapidly and new innovative solutions are actively implemented. In particular connected health solutions embracing active patient engagement in and out-side of the care facilities, digital process optimization, and solutions enabling higher degree of mobility in clinical systems are demanded. Nordic health technology companies are at the forefront of providing next generation connected health solutions.
In this webinar you will get:
- an up-dated view on what is going on in the Australian health technology market
- you will be introduced to Wavelink and their connected health ecosystem in Australia. They will explain how Nordic tech solutions could fit into their portfolio
- We will also introduce, how you can get started with the Australian healthcare market, by joining our Nordic Trade Mission in March 2023. The visit includes meeting Wavelink, one of the leading connected health players in Australia and visiting Australia's largest health technology show "Australian Healthcare Week", either as an exhibition visitor (free) or exhibitor (at company's own expense) and a local networking event.
Join this webinar organized by Business Finland, Business Sweden and Innovation Norway to hear about the NORDIC HEALTH 4.0 – Connected Health Australia -programme and its opportunities for Nordic health technology companies. This webinar continues the series of Nordic collaboration in the Asia Pacific region started in Singapore and Malaysia, and now continuing to Australia.
AGENDA FOR THE WEBINAR
- Overview of the Nordic health 4.0 program and how to join, including introduction to Australia Healthcare Week
Eero Toivainen, Business Finland
- Connected Health by Wavelink and future use cases
Alan Stocker, GM, Connected Health
- Key findings of Australia market study
Matilda Laidlaw, Business Sweden
- NEXT STEPS & CLOSING OF THE WEBINAR
ABOUT NORDIC HEALTH 4.0 – CONNECTED HEALTH AUSTRALIA PROGRAM
- Program for Nordic digital health companies looking to enter Australian market
- The program's goal is to improve a Connected Health ecosystem, which is widely in use in Australia.
- Opportunity to apply for further dialogue with Wavelink one of the largest connected health operators in Australia.
- Program introduces Nordic health technology companies to Australian stakeholders, through visiting the Australian Health Week and a networking event (delegation visit fee approximately 2000 EUR, travel costs not included)
- Opportunity to exhibit at Australian Healthcare Week (at the company's own expense)
- The initiative is a joint collaboration between Business Finland, Innovation Norway and Business Sweden
- Patient engagement
- Patient support (pre/post admission)
- Appointment booking
- Alarms / alerts / duress / incident management
- Task management
- Nursecall integration
- RTLS (wayfinding, staff/patient/asset tracking
- Environmental monitoring
- Medical device integration into mobility
- Clinical systems integration into mobility
- EMR integration
- Medical device alerts
- Barcode scanning
TIMELINE FOR THE PROGRAM
The different steps in the Nordic Health 4.0 – program will be explained in detail in this webinar.
On 26th Oct 2021, Innovation Norway, Business Finland & Business Sweden launched the Nordic Health Study on MedTech opportunities in Asia Pacific: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam & India. In the fall of 2022 market visits and meetings with key stakeholder in Singapore and Malaysia will be carried out. Australia Connected Health is the third market visit program arranged together with Innovation Norway, Business Finland & Business Sweden.
Read more about the market opportunity.