Business Finland is organizing a webinar presenting open funding calls of M-ERA.NET and Mind4Machines.
- M-ERA.NET3 joint call 2023, Matti Säynätjoki, Funding Advisor, Business Finland
- Mind4Machines open call, Jarno Salonen, Safe and connected society - Cybersecurity, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
M-ERA.NET, the pan-European and international network of funding organisations supporting transnational research and development on materials and future batteries, has launched a joint call 2023. In this call, with over 30 national and regional partners, R&D projects in materials and battery technologies are funded with an indicative total call budget of approximately 30 million €. The call supports the European Green Deal, circular economy, and Sustainable Development Goals.
The call 2023 includes the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable advanced materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- Advanced materials and technologies for health applications
- Next generation materials for advanced electronics
Mind4Machines is a Horizon 2020 project with the aim to facilitate the cross-sectoral and cross-border support needed by manufacturing SMEs to test and adopt the latest digital technologies for transformation towards smarter, greener, and more resource-efficient manufacturing.
Mind4Machines has launched an open call targeted for SMEs developing Industry 4.0 solutions focused on delivering innovative goods, services and processes. The call deadline is on April 19th.
- If you have an innovative project idea on digitalisation of the manufacturing industry in need of testing, prototyping, and demonstration (TRL5-7), please apply for the Innovation Support Scheme. A consortium consisting of more than one technology provider and at least one industry partner may get funding up to EUR 120.000. For a single technology provider, the funding limit per project is EUR 60.000.
- If you need support for pre-commercial demonstration or commercialisation (TRL 8-9), please apply for the Go-to-Market Support. The budget limitation is EUR 60.000 for a consortium with more than one technology provider SMEs and EUR 30.000 for a single technology provider.