Food from Finland is planning to arrange a Finland themed campaign week in collaboration with Privab, one of the largest privately owned wholesalers within confectionary, snacks and beverages in Sweden. The campaign will take place at the end of May 2022 (week 22) and we are now inviting companies interested in joining the campaign to register as applicants.
Privab is a wholesaler of confectionary, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and functional foods within convenience and grocery retail channels. Privab’s clients are nationwide players, such as Filmstaden movie theatre chain and Swedish Football Association, independent ICA and Coop stores and more than 5500 independent convenience companies. GottMix bulk confectionary concept available in more than 400 grocery stores in Sweden, MyWay convenience concept and NRG Food concept for functional food products are also part of Privab’s business.
What is included in the campaign?
- Visibility in a campaign page in digital catalogue (+ 5500 customers within convenience & retail)
- Visibility in a newsletter about the Finland campaign (+ 5500 customers within convenience & retail)
- Visibility in a campaign page on Privab’s website landing page (ca. 2500 visitors per week)
- After campaign, possibility to discuss continued collaboration with Privab.
Who can apply?
Finnish food and beverage companies with products in the following categories are welcome to apply:
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Functional food.
Please note that companies applying to the campaign need to have Swedish labelling in their products and existing, high quality product pictures that can be used in the campaign materials.
750 € (excl. VAT) for the campaign participation if company’s products are accepted by Privab. Please note that the campaign will be implemented in case minimum 5 companies register and are accepted by Privab.
Next steps and how to apply
- Register as a campaign applicant at Food from Finland DL February 13th, 2022.
- Information session in Teams for all the companies applying for the campaign Monday February 14th (time tbc).
Please note the information session is mandatory for all the participants. If you are not able to attend, please inform Vilma Rissanen to book a separate appointment.
- Sending samples with price and assortment information to Privab. Samples and information need to be delivered on week 8. Offers to Privab must exclude costs for freight.
Please note: Privab will choose which products are accepted for the campaign. The campaign will be executed only if there are products from minimum five Finnish companies taking part in the campaign.
- During the week 10-11 companies will get confirmation about which products are accepted by Privab for the campaign and about the next steps, including information about sending additional material, such as product pictures and specifications, and product delivery to Privab’s warehouse for the campaign.