Who can apply?
An independent company, a large business unit or a subsidiary of a foreign enterprise can apply for the Market Access program. In addition, to become selected, the following is required for the company:
- Genuine interest towards the market
- Approximately 1 million EUR turnover (sustainable competitive edge)
- Sufficient funding and/or positive cash flow for the following 1 to 2 years
- Company will hire or has hired employee(s) to the market
- Business operations based on an innovative product concept and sufficient technological expertise
- Concept that provides a sustainable competitive edge
- Website in English
What do we offer?
Experienced business professionals consulting your company on entering the market as part of their MBA final thesis. During a few months' intensive working period, the MBA team will provide your company with a tailor-made plan for the market entry. The focus of the project is planned together with your company. For example, the teams may work on the following topics:
- Market analysis, and analysis on the market entry model
- Business feasibility analysis
- Product analysis and development strategy
- Business plan (core areas, networking, marketing, distribution, finance plan, etc.)
Funding for companies
- Market Explorer funding (startups, SMEs and midcaps; purchased services and other costs) or Tempo funding (startups, SMEs and midcaps); salaries, staff overhead costs, purchased services and other costs).
- R&D funding: costs related to Market Access Program may be included as project costs.
- Young Innovative Company funding (YIC): Costs related to Market Access Programs may be included as project costs.