Growth with international experts
Hiring the first international experts is often a big step for the company. In many areas, specialists can be found abroad or in universities in Finland. Companies with a wide range of expertise succeed in the international market. Innovative startup companies founded by foreigners are welcome to grow their businesses in Finland.
Companies seeking international growth need the best experts to succeed in the world. Often this means that the desired expert comes from abroad. Talent Boost provides companies with networks to find international experts and a financial incentive to recruit the first international experts. The company's culture and know-how develops through international experts which accelerates growth and success in export markets.
Program target groups an scope
More than 3,000 foreign students graduate annually from Finnish universities. These people have both professional knowledge and experience in Finnish culture and lifestyle in addition to their own language, culture and networks. There are also a number of highly skilled people in Finland, including those who have moved with their spouse. The TalentBoost program brings together experts already living in Finland with companies in various campaigns, events and networks.
Companies in Finland have a shortage of software experts. TalentBoost's campaigns and events abroad are especially aimed at attracting software professionals to companies in different business areas across Finland.
Recruitment campaigns and events are carried out in collaboration with major cities and the EURES network. The location of the company and the job opening play a big role and the opportunities offered by the place of residence are part of the recruitment communications.
For international experts who want to start a startup company in Finland, we offer a service package that includes a Startup Permit residence process for people from outside the EU, as well as a Startup Kit to support the starting of a business.
In 2019, target destinations are South Korea, India and Russia and other Eastern European countries. In addition, Talentboost connects to developer, startup and other professional events where Finland and Finnish companies gain visibility.
Objectives of the program
- Helps companies recruiting the necessary expertise from abroad
- Promote companies internationalization by supporting the recruitment of the first international experts
- Make Finland attractive to international experts and startup entrepreneurs
- To promote the establishment of innovative international startups in Finland
How you can participate
- Take advantage of TalentExplorer funding
- Utilize the information on the Work In Finland website for your recruitment purposes
- Participate in recruitment campaigns and events, more on the Work In Finland website and #Finlandworks LinkedIn page.
- Utilize also your own city's service in attracting, recruiting and settling down international talents. Check for example Helsinki's International House Helsinki and Helsinki Business Hubin pages or Turku and Tampere program pages.