Media and entertainment together form a fast-growing global industry of EUR 2.000 billion. Finland's game industry is one of the greatest success stories of the 2000's with companies like Supercell, Remedy, Seriously and Colossal Order. Could the same recipe be applied to other entertainment industries too?
The Entertainment Finland program aims to accelerate the global growth of the Finnish entertainment industry and make it an international success story. The program runs from 2019 to 2022.
Targeted at entertainment growth companies
Entertainment Finland program is aimed at growth-seeking Finnish entertainment companies that:
- aim for significant international business
- develop innovative contents and services for global market
- build their competitive edge on digital technologies
- Game companies
- Music companies
- Audiovisual companies
- Entertainment brands, platforms and contents
- Event businesses
- Other business models benefiting from entertainment solutions
- Finland to be a true global entertainment exporter
- Double the industry export
- Increase the number of companies with turnover +10 MEUR
- Global success brands from Finland
- Increase foreign investments
- Companies move towards scalable global business
- Strenghtening and reinventing the value chain of the Finnish entertainment industry
- Renewal of production and distribution ecosystems e.g. eSports
Coaching and peer-to-peer learning
- Growth, exports, business models, finance, R&D
- Events, advice, contacts, global networks, market opportunities
- Explorer: exhibitions, market studies, hire a professional
- Tempo: test business concept, prepare for global growth, get feedback
- R&D & Innovation: new scalable products, services and concepts
Read more about game business funding.
Does your service, business or innovation fit our target? Please contact us and let's talk more.